Antonia the Warrior - Page 3 of 4

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jun, 2019 - 2:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 751 Medieval Text Adventure
27th May, 2019 - 11:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia the Warrior - Page 3

The Resurrection of Antonia the Warrior. I am still Antonia the Warrior even if this fumes of fancy doth maketh me dumbfounded the 2nd time over.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2019 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Warrior Antonia

A Giant ant attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Giant ant dead.

27th May, 2019 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Antonia, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

27th May, 2019 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Page 3 Warrior Antonia

Deity of Antonia

Hannah is the goddess of all that is good. She rules her domain with goodness as the main governing attitude. Her worship includes acts of charity and a sacrifice of one's meal to the poor. This will be easy for me as I enjoy fasting on occasion.

27th Jun, 2019 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Warrior Antonia

I beseech you oh great Hannah to give breath to my life again as I am aged and cannot continue in the way that I am help. Help me to fulfil the cause by giving me youth and healing my wounds. I know you have all power to do this even if I am not as faithful as I should have been I can repent and do much better. Give me this chance please.

27th Jun, 2019 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia the Warrior

Antonia the Warrior is raised. I am still Antonia the Warrior even if this medieval world doth maketh me amazed the 3rd time over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia Warrior - Page 3

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Antonia the Warrior.

ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

T'was the first time I encountered a Bully. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Antonia the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,