Antonia the Warrior - Page 2 of 4

Antonia the Warrior is raised. I, Antonia, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th May, 2019 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 751 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Jan, 2019 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia the Warrior - Page 2

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was an angel. She did a lot of things for me that I can only now appreciate as I have to care for myself. I also am amazed that she put things in place to ensure that I was not alone even when she died. I hope she rests in peace.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2019 - 6:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Warrior Antonia

Reflections on your father

My father, a man I only heard about, is as much to me as a well thought out story. I will sincerely like to know him but I cannot see how it is that he did not make much of himself available for his only child. Or perhaps I was not his only and he is with a distant family somewhere… who knows.

15th Jan, 2019 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Antonia?

I am good because I want to see good in this world. There is too much pain and suffering from the bad and evil. I want to make a difference- I want to help.

15th Jan, 2019 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Page 2 Warrior Antonia

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

19th Jan, 2019 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Warrior Antonia

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

What a strange encounter I had today. I went to Stefan's tavern for my usual supper when I was approached by a stranger who said he was talking on behalf of an anonymous interest that wanted to give me a gift. I questioned what kind of "gift" was to be given but he did not say. I looked him over, he was dressed in fine clothes and talked as the rich people do. I was pleasantly amused and consented to the gift I would receive. He left and promised to be in touch with me. Let's see what I get from this odd meeting.

20th Jan, 2019 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia the Warrior

Message to Advisor

I am still using the better part of my endowment for training. After that is completed I will be focused on getting to Llafair but I am not rushing because the town's people have warned me about the difficulty of those patrols.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2019 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia Warrior - Page 2

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk have strong personalities but they are very willing to share information, so it makes getting around a bit easier. I am not sure about many of the random townsfolk as I do not talk to them as much as I do with the owners of the various establishments.

4th May, 2019 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Antonia the Warrior is raised. I, Antonia, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine transgressions, it is mine 1st falling from the motive I should have.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Antonia the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,