Mahira the Mercenary - Page 2 of 3

I am Mahira the mercenary and among my Kindred - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jan, 2019 - 9:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 752 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Jan, 2019 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mahira the Mercenary - Page 2

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2019 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mercenary Mahira

Most beautiful lady of Mahira

Today I saw the most beautiful woman! She is almost as tall as I am, and just as muscular. She has short black hair and brown eyes, and the strength of her glare makes me feel weak in the knees. She always wears armor, has a longsword tied to her belt and a shield strapped to her back, plus an old scar running down her jaw which makes me think she is an experienced fighter.
I wish I could talk to her, but she is quite intimidating. I saw her glare and yell something at a passer-by who accidentally bumped into her, and I'm pretty certain the poor man pissed his pants! Oh, but she is strong and wonderful, and I do so wish to get to know her.

6th Jan, 2019 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mahira the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Mahira than otherwise might have been known.

6th Jan, 2019 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Page 2 Mercenary Mahira

Let it be known that I, Mahira, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

6th Jan, 2019 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mercenary Mahira

Why Am I Mahira?

I wish to be free because I believe that everyone should be free to be themselves as long as they do not harm others by doing so.

6th Jan, 2019 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mahira the Mercenary

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Mahira than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2019 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mahira Mercenary - Page 2

T'was the first time I encountered a Bully. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

9th Jan, 2019 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Geler
(+)

Mahira Mercenary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I am Mahira the mercenary and among my Kindred I am Level 1.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mahira the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,