Ciri Fighter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jan, 2019 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 754 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2019 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Ciri the Fighter
A Friend

Ciri the Fighter

My name is Ciri. My parents named me Ciri because of a famous Warrior from another world who is rumored to have accomplished various heroic deeds. People know me as "the fighter" because I practiced various fighting skills throughout my childhood and had a great interest in weapons and fighting techniques. But I did not spend all the time fighting. I always had a certain curiosity for the happenings of the world outside and talked to Gurus and wise men to get information on what was going on in the world outside the town I live in. I stand 5 feet, 4 inches tall and have a muscular body with tan skin, narrow black eyes, long, white hair and a rough appearance in general makes me unique. I see myself as a follower of the fighters. Firstly, I want to familiarize myself with the town around me by talking to the people I come across, making new friends and learning more about the world. My goal is to see not only the town I come from, but the various secrets that have to be uncovered, get to know new people and make new friends and alliances. I intend to unite the various kingdoms of this world by fighting for everyone's rights and by trying to end the war between the various races and peoples of the world. I know, it will be a long and difficult way to go, but I think I can walk this path with pride.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Ciri the Fighter
A Friend

Fighter Ciri

Advisor Description

I first met my friend Akamaru when I was sitting in a park in the town. He was in a fight with a street vendor who accused him of having stolen some of his goods he was selling. I saw the real thief before and knew he was innocent, so I helped him getting out of the fight. He seemed to be a nice person to me and I went to the tavern with him and got him some food to help him relax from what happened. We talked a lot about this and that and saw each other again and again after that day, slowly developing a close friendship. Akamaru is a very intelligent person, always willing to help me out if I'm in need. He always tries to help me and to be there for me, as I try to be the same for him.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2019 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Ciri the Fighter
A Friend

Ciri the Fighter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

> TOPIC: Ciri the Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,