Closed
ROK II RPG Character 750 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Jan, 2019 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash the Assassin

I am Nash and I excel at one thing: killing. It happens so quickly my targets do not have the time to hear me. I'm silent, efficient and never leave a trace. I have no particular enjoyoment when taking lives, thus I only kill when it is useful to me. I barely talk about myself, because that would give information to a potential predator.
I'm average height, average looking, brown hair, brown eyes and white skin: the perfect physical appearance for an assassin. I am very good at blending in, must it be crowds or playing a random person you've never seen before and never will notice again. Bottom line is if you want someone dead, leave it to me, but it better suit my own interests.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2019 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Assassin Nash

Advisor Description

Yesterday, when I got back to my rented room at the tavern, I saw a small piece of scroll perfectly rolled up on my bed. I immediately took my dagger out, ready to strike. How could someone pass through my vigilance ? After scanning the room, I unrolled the scroll, which simply read "tavern, noon, tomorrow". At least it was clear, but who might it be ?
The next day, I woke up early and left the tavern, I wanted to figure out who it was that managed to leave a scroll on my bed. I asked few questions, looked for clues, but nothing. When it was getting around noon, I circled the tavern and looked at every client. Many were enjoying lunch and drinking beer when I noticed a women sitting alone at a table. She was staring at me. No luck, impossible to get the surprise effect, I entered the tavern and sat at her table, putting the piece of scroll on the table.
Apparently her name is Tara. After few minutes of conversation, I sstarted to feel discomfort, or was it fear ? She knows me too much, how could this be ? I've always been very secretive and always made sure to leak the least information about me. Will I have to kill her ? I cannot do that here, perhaps I can lure her into a quieter area ?
But then she told me. I was shocked. A step sister. There was no way this could be some kind of joke. Her words became like blur in the far distance. I heard things about training me, giving me advice, advising me. Like if I need any advice. How could my father not… But then again, it's not like I saw him even once. The rest of the conversation all happened very quickly. I don't remember everything, we shook hands and she left me in front of my beer, still half full.
I had a lot to think about. She seems smart and she was able to enter my room whithout me noticing anything. She could be useful after all. As I was taking the last sip of beer left, I thought that having a step sister as my advisor is probably the best outcome possible. She's the only family I have here and she already knows so much about me, so perhaps that would be one person I could really be honest with, but what's her goal in all of this ? I'll keep an eye on her.

4th Jan, 2019 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hole In Meh Bucket Burlesque Competition

I don't even know why I chose to participate. I sure like to blend in and not focus attention towards me, perhaps I drank too much beer at the tavern. Anyways, I stayed professional, nobody will remember this tomorrow. That barrel was heavy, it's not anyone that would've been able to do this. The song I had to sing was a beer classic I know from my childhood. I heard it so many times from drunk men going back home from the tavern. The game still required me a lot of concentration though. I didn't even notice the people that were cheering me, which is unusual for me.

4th Jan, 2019 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Assassin Nash

House of Sorrows

Just the name, the house of sorrows shows some kind of sadness or burden of a father having special children. This father loves his children and teaches them at home because they are seen as outcasts from the village. Judging by the scrolls I saw, the father seems to value special differences as a strength rather than a weakness.
But there was more to this place than just being a strange house farr away from the main village. That father says he is the creator and as weird as it still sounds in my head, I feel he is the creator of this entire world. How could he materialize 20 golds in my pocket otherwise ?
But one question remains, if he is the creator of this world, why would he choose to raise children in this place rather than force everyone in the village to accept his children ? This is just a theory, but I feel it is related to a similar situation he lives in another place. I don't know how to explain this, but maybe he decided to reproduce in this world the burden and sorrow of having to raise children on his own because society abandonned him. I don't know where this word is coming from, but if I had to describe the way those children interacted with me in the brief time I was there, I would say they seemed… autistic, whatever that means. I must leave this place, it has a weird effect on me and I somewhat think I'll forget all about that when I will leave this strange house.

5th Jan, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Assassin Nash

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

5th Jan, 2019 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash the Assassin

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2019 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash Assassin

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

5th Jan, 2019 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Origine
(+)

Nash Assassin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Skeleton. The Skeleton attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Skeleton. Like my story?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nash the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,