Cyprusgrump Introduction

Cyprusgrump Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Jan, 2019 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2019 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Cyprusgrump Introduction
A Friend

Cyprusgrump Introduction

Hi,

I'm 58 was born in the UK next to Heathrow Airport and for the past 16 years have been lucky enough to be retired and living in Cyprus.

I'm a bit of a techie having run an Engineering business in the UK. Now pretty much retired although I do a little web development work and run my own (SMF based) forum with over 600,000 posts! I also love gadgets, home automation, etc. And have just bought a 3D printer.

I enjoy politics, am somewhat right of centre and contribute to a number of political blogs and forums based both here and in the UK.

Will that do for now…?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2019 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Cyprusgrump

I think you will make some good contributions to our Topics here. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by using the My Options link via the Menu at the top right of this page. Select an Avatar to give yourself some 'uniqueness' and then do begin participating by sharing your views within the Topics we have in the Forum.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

> TOPIC: Cyprusgrump Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,