Mika Healer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Feb, 2019 - 7:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 777 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2019 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Mika the Healer
A Friend

Mika the Healer

I am Mika. My father gave me this name because it was the name of my late grandmother. I became a healer because I wanted to assist others in their time of need. I am 4'11". I'm short but I can be dangerous. I have long white hair and big, bright blue eyes. I have a slim, skinny body. I have pale white skin, almost like porcelain. I have a plain style of clothing, not caring for anything fancy.
I tend to follow fighters or magic users because I feel they need the most help. I want to end up following my mother's wishes by being a ruler, but I also don't want to be held down by it. I also wish to find love and joy with the people I surround myself with. I intend to work hard and gain connections through helping to become the ruler. It should be known that I am a determined woman and will not be a push over to anyone. Now, I shall start my journey to become the ruler.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2019 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Mika the Healer
A Friend

Healer Mika

Advisor Description

I had met Lucian by a shop in the town where I was looking for supplies. It was early afternoon and he was dressed in casual attire. Our meeting was a bit awkward at first but then we soon got along with one another. I was a bit wary about him at first but I pushed past that to get a better understanding of him. I see our relationship benefiting me with my plans to get a good sight on the warriors. I believe he is hopeful but still remaining cautious of our arrangement.

> TOPIC: Mika the Healer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,