Arthasdaboss Introduction

Arthasdaboss Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Feb, 2019 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2019 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello mates!
I'm from eastern europe, early 20's, I'm a big fan of Role-playing Games, something you don't find very often around here. Most of my friends have little notion of what a d20 is and haven't read a book since 5th grade, so my experience is strictly online : Some time with play-by-post and a few sessions on roll20, beside pc games of this genre (Favourite has to be DA:Origins)
I'm here to be part of a communty with the same love of dwarf warlocks and fortress layouts in a game that offers more malleability than a pc game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2019 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Introduction Arthasdaboss

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Have thy weapon ready and thy shield in front to journey within the best Text Role-playing Game ever! To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start. If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

> TOPIC: Arthasdaboss Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,