Ajax the Merciless - Page 3 of 5

I, Ajax the Merciless, was attacked by a Giant - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Feb, 2019 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 780 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Feb, 2019 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Ajax the Merciless - Page 3

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was of low birth but noble heart. I needed no other parent. For me, she was always there, always protective, always instructional. She was my guide into this chaotic world.

My earliest memory of her is her trying to prevent me from playing with a snake I had found in the garden. She kept telling me that snakes were dangerous, but I just swung the snake by its tail and laughed. Then the snake bit me and I suddenly understood her teaching.

She is the one who first told me that I was special and that while I might make friends, in some ways, I would always be set apart as I must bear alone the burden of my potential. It was a harsh lesson. But I learned that even in loneliness, there can be found love. That was the greatest lesson she gave to me.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2019 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Merciless Ajax

A Hyena Pack attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Hyena Pack dead.

8th Feb, 2019 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Ajax the Merciless Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Loner. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Ajax the Merciless.

9th Feb, 2019 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Page 3 Merciless Ajax

Today, my encounter with a Brown Bear ended with me slaying the Brown Bear.

10th Feb, 2019 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Merciless Ajax

Now that I have attained Level 4 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ajax than otherwise might have been known.

10th Feb, 2019 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Ajax the Merciless

Message to Advisor

So I traveled west of Town today in search of adventure. I ran into a few ruffians who did not do any damage to me. But I was unable to make it back to Town before I had to sleep. The next morning I ran into a bear. That was a tough fight and I had to use one of my healing potions. That means the meager gold found did not make up for the 70 gold of healing potion I consumed. The trip set me back further in gold. Finding gold is a huge problem.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2019 - 4:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Ajax Merciless - Page 3

T'was the first time I encountered a Giant Spider. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

10th Feb, 2019 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Ajax Merciless Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I, Ajax the Merciless, was attacked by a Giant ant and was victorious in combat.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ajax the Merciless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,