Haltran the Swordsman

Haltran Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Feb, 2019 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 773 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2019 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Haltran the Swordsman
A Friend

Haltran the Swordsman

A 2 ft 6 in halfling male, I hail from a small town in the south. Itching for variety and a change of scenery, I succumbed to the wanderlust which runs through my veins and attempted to make a name for myself in the world beyond my village.

Growing up, I apprenticed myself to the local blacksmith and as such learned how to heat and forge metal into weapons and shields. I became quite skilled with small, light blades.

I have never been skilled with the arcane, possessing no innate talents, though I am smart and willing to learn.

I am a devotee of Yondalla and her song echoes in my mind through times of stress. I spent some time with some monks of the Voice and mastered some of their techniques.

I continue to travel, hone my skills, discover myself and my place in the world.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Haltran the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,