Twilah Introduction

Twilah Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Feb, 2019 - 4:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2019 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 7
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Twilah Introduction

Hello

I'm a long time table top role player and have done that for 15 years on many genres. I've been game for about 20 years on my computer: The Sims, WOW, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, Hidden Object games, mostly Role-playing Game but simulation games with crafting and upgrading are awesome too. I have 3 cats that are my world and are my children to me. I pen pal with women all over the world so I write letters pretty often. As my mood hits l like jigsaw puzzles, reading, tv, music, anime, manga, crocheting, 5D diamond pictures, collecting stickers, stamps and stationary. I love nature and animals and also like thunderstorms and rainbows. I love almost all things fantasy, unicorns, dragons and the like. I have collected thousands of fantasy art by various artists off Deviant Art and Pinterest. I can do science fiction too but do prefer fantasy. I talk to myself and yell at my computer a lot. I am Christian but have friends of many different religions. And I believe pineapple belongs on pizza and love mushrooms.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 11th Feb, 2019 - 3:27am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2019 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Introduction Twilah

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Have thy weapon ready and thy shield in front to journey within the best Text Role-playing Game ever! To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start. If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

> TOPIC: Twilah Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,