James the Knight - Page 2 of 3

The Resurrection of James the Knight. It may - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Feb, 2019 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 783 Medieval Text Adventure
12th Feb, 2019 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Collateral
(+)

James the Knight - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful James than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2019 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Collateral
(+)

Knight James

Relation Description

Heath'r is 5'3" 125 lbs v'ry attractive h'r robes art cons'rvative yet sultry. The lady hast a kind visage, with red/brown hair and blue eyes. I cannot seemeth to stand ho looking at h'r buttocks t's extremely attractive to me, eke h'r visage is hard to behold hence from. This couldst v'ry well beest the one f'r me. H'r ov'rall behold is immensely appealing to me.

13th Feb, 2019 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Collateral
(+)

James the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful James than otherwise might have been known.

13th Feb, 2019 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Collateral
(+)

Page 2 Knight James

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

13th Feb, 2019 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Collateral
(+)

Knight James

Jeff the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of James

Jeff is a square'r and seemeth fearless and a dram lacking in exp'rience. That gent is about 6'0" and weighs about 180lbs. Jeff is v'ry muscular and seemeth a dram simple did mind. That gent likes getting the job done, and is not much f'r talking. Jeff is blond with a r'd beard and busky eye brows. That gent at each moment wears sandles causeth that gent sayeth that gent likes to "wiggle his toes!"

13th Feb, 2019 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Collateral
(+)

James the Knight

Why Am I James?

I wond'r wherefore mine own aura is free what doest yond coequal cullionly??? hmm i shalt has't to bethink on this m're. Int'resting i shall forsooth beest bethinking on this f'r a did bite.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2019 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Collateral
(+)

James Knight - Page 2

I, James the Knight, was attacked by a Soldier and was victorious in combat.

13th Feb, 2019 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Collateral
(+)

James Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

The Resurrection of James the Knight. It may be the 2nd time, but I shall conquer this world of the middle ages even if it be the one hundredth time!.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: James the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,