Bella
Cook

Level: 0
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Xxbellaxx
(+)

Bella the Mage

My name is Bella. I am a mage due to my fascination with spells and magic during my younger days.

I am a female that is of higher than average height with a muscular body. I have long and straight, midnight black hair with yellow streaks in them. I have heterochromia, making one of my eyes purple while the other pure black. I have unnaturally paper-white skin and my general mysterious usually helps me blend in with the crowd.
My fighting style is mostly based off of magic with a bit of strategy. I want people to remember my name and what I did even if centuries has passed after my death. I would also like to learn the secret of this universe. I value the life of the people I truly care about over mine and I usually try to distance myself from people.

I do not care to be the next queen, and I only seek peace for these lands to cease the sufferings of the people.
It's time to start my adventure in life.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Bella
Cook

ROK II

Xxbellaxx
(+)

Mage Bella

Advisor Description

Just a few days ago, I walked into a bar and ordered a few alcoholic drinks to unwind from the day. Thinking back to a few days ago when I overworked myself, I furrowed my eyebrows. Despite my charms, I lack experience. I need someone to guide me throughout my adventure. Then, I met Chara, who was staring at me discreetly at the time. They were wearing clothes that doesn't fit in. I don't know what it is about them, but they gave off an aura of otherworldliness. Almost as if they didn't belong here. Almost… as if they came from another world. So that's why I felt like I was being watched the last few days… Interesting…

I approached them silently like a shadow. They seemed confused for second that they lost their target. Then, their eyes focused on me and dilatated.

"So you finally found me."

"Who are you?" I asked them, confused.

"Someone to help you on your journey." They answered.

I sighed and propped my head on one of my hand, "Why?"

"I made a promise, and I plan to keep it." They answered back.

"Who did you promise it to?"

"That doesn't matter."

I sighed and rubbed at my forehead. There are a lot of things I don't know yet, and sometimes all will be revealed within time.

"Feel free to come to me for advice at any time." They told me and left the bar.

I wished there were less secrets to my life…

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Bella
Cook

ROK II

Xxbellaxx
(+)

Bella the Mage Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Bella the Mage

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (14)
Wizard

Merlin (12)
Hunter

Thorin (12)
Stacia

Sapphire (8)
JonCracraft

Ajax (7)
Anronrosby

Cedrick (6)

Aspiring Leaders

Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Adventure / Garreth (4)
Fantasy / Serilda (4)
Grimcrow / Alzhalim (3)
Warlock / Runic (3)
Workman / Shamus (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Xxbellaxx 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Hunter 6th Feb, 2019 - 1:10pm Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By Darkusrays 2nd Feb, 2019 - 9:23pm Discuss It!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Wizard 1st Feb, 2019 - 7:38pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By Odessa 17th Jan, 2019 - 4:03pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Madison 12th Jan, 2019 - 6:21pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By News 22nd Dec, 2018 - 8:43pm Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Pagan 17th Dec, 2018 - 3:10am Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By ILoveSMF 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:05pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!