Bella Mage - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Feb, 2019 - 12:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 785 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2019 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Bella the Mage
A Friend

Bella the Mage

My name is Bella. I am a mage due to my fascination with spells and magic during my younger days.

I am a female that is of higher than average height with a muscular body. I have long and straight, midnight black hair with yellow streaks in them. I have heterochromia, making one of my eyes purple while the other pure black. I have unnaturally paper-white skin and my general mysterious usually helps me blend in with the crowd.
My fighting style is mostly based off of magic with a bit of strategy. I want people to remember my name and what I did even if centuries has passed after my death. I would also like to learn the secret of this universe. I value the life of the people I truly care about over mine and I usually try to distance myself from people.

I do not care to be the next queen, and I only seek peace for these lands to cease the sufferings of the people.
It's time to start my adventure in life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2019 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Bella the Mage
A Friend

Mage Bella

Advisor Description

Just a few days ago, I walked into a bar and ordered a few alcoholic drinks to unwind from the day. Thinking back to a few days ago when I overworked myself, I furrowed my eyebrows. Despite my charms, I lack experience. I need someone to guide me throughout my adventure. Then, I met Chara, who was staring at me discreetly at the time. They were wearing clothes that doesn't fit in. I don't know what it is about them, but they gave off an aura of otherworldliness. Almost as if they didn't belong here. Almost… as if they came from another world. So that's why I felt like I was being watched the last few days… Interesting…

I approached them silently like a shadow. They seemed confused for second that they lost their target. Then, their eyes focused on me and dilatated.

"So you finally found me."

"Who are you?" I asked them, confused.

"Someone to help you on your journey." They answered.

I sighed and propped my head on one of my hand, "Why?"

"I made a promise, and I plan to keep it." They answered back.

"Who did you promise it to?"

"That doesn't matter."

I sighed and rubbed at my forehead. There are a lot of things I don't know yet, and sometimes all will be revealed within time.

"Feel free to come to me for advice at any time." They told me and left the bar.

I wished there were less secrets to my life…

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2019 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Bella the Mage
A Friend

Bella the Mage Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

> TOPIC: Bella the Mage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,