Jussie Smollett - Page 2 of 3

Jussie Smollett found guilty of 5 counts of - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Dec, 2021 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Jussie Smollett Actor
26th Mar, 2019 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Jussie Smollett - Page 2

Someone in a very top position is obviously pulling the strings of this case and the outcome is no good. I want to hear from him on this case and the men involved in the alleged beating.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2019 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smollett Jussie

Trump says FBI will look into Smollett case. "It is an embarrassment to our Nation!" President Donald Trump tweeted Thursday morning. Source 7u.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2019 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Jussie Smollett Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Smollett skips NAACP Awards, Rock takes aim: 'What the hell was he thinking?' The "Empire" actor was a no-show at the NAACP Awards after losing to Jesse Williams. But that didn't stop Chris Rock from cracking jokes. Source 9v.

31st Mar, 2019 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Smollett Jussie

I'm waiting to see what information comes from the FBI investigation because I don't think this should be allowed to go quiet.

2nd Apr, 2019 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Smollett Jussie

This guy is one very, very lucky man. His career went close to the edge but I think he somehow saved his butt.

2nd Apr, 2019 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Jussie Smollett

What makes you feel this is over? There are still investigations into what happened and its not likely he will be getting employment anytime soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2020 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jussie Smollett - Page 2

Actor Jussie Smollett faces six counts of disorderly conduct in connection to alleged Chicago attack, special prosecutor announces. Jussie Smollett faces six counts of disorderly conduct, on charges the actor made four separate false reports to Chicago Police Department officers "related to his false claims that he was the victim of a hate crime, knowing that he was not the victim of a crime," special prosecutor Dan Webb said in a statement. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2021 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Jussie Smollett Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Jussie Smollett found guilty of 5 counts of staging 'hoax' racist, anti-gay attack in Chicago, lying to police. The ex-"Empire" actor was found guilty Thursday of lying to Chicago police in 2019 that he was a victim of a racist and homophobic attack. After roughly a weeklong trial, jurors found Smollett guilty after he claimed "There was no hoax" during testimonies. Source 7d.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Jussie Smollett

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,