Justine Damond Killing By Police

Justine Damond Killing Police - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Mar, 2018 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Justine Damond Killing By Police Australian woman killed in USA by police under controversial circumstances.
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cop thought it was an 'ambush'. NEW accounts have offered fresh insight into what spooked a US cop into shooting and killing Australian woman Justine Damond. Source 5q

Image from News.com.au.

Justine Damond Killing By Police (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Police Killing Damond Justine

No matter how you look at this it is sad that a bride to be is now dead. With the continued threats towards police and ambushes happening to them I can see how they could have been startled and think that they were being ambushed. When it became clear that they were not they did the right thing and tried to save her life. I think too many people are blaming the officer when the real blame is the media and all the people who are out hunting police officers.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Justine Damond Killing By Police History & Civil Business Politics

Minneapolis police chief has resigned after fatal police shooting of Australian woman. Justine Damond was killed last week after police responded to her 911 call about a possible sexual assault. "Last Saturday's tragedy, as well as some other recent incidents, have caused me to engage in deep reflection," Chief Janee Harteau said in a statement. "I've decided I am willing to step aside to let a fresh set of leadership eyes see what more can be done for the MPD to be the very best it can be. The city of Minneapolis deserves the very best." Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I find it interesting that the police chief has resigned over this. I am not sure that the police acted wrong in this case but I know we are not hearing everything thing that happened.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Justine's case could see cruel end. JUSTINE Damond's killer cop doesn't have to talk - unless he wants to keep his job. But if he does speak, there's a cruel twist. Source 1d.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

While I agree that body cameras should have been on I think if they were sitting in the police car that the body cameras would not have captured much of what happened either. This is a sad case and I think that it is a learning experience for the officers and the public. I do hope something good comes out of this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Justine Damond Killing Police

Cop's heartless take on shooting. A TOP police officer has written an extraordinary letter in defence of the man who shot dead Australian woman Justine Damond. Source 1s.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Justine Damond Killing Police Politics Business Civil & History

Cop charged with Justine's murder. The police officer in the US who shot and killed unarmed Australian woman Justine Damond has been charged with murder. Source 5u.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Justine Damond Killing By Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,