Are You A Saver Or A Spender?

Are Saver Spender - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Mar, 2019 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2019 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are You A Saver Or A Spender?

Money-savers focus attention -- and eyes -- on the prize. Why can some people patiently save for the future, while others opt for fewer dollars now? A new study reaches some surprising conclusions. Saving takes patience -- forgoing instant rewards for larger, delayed rewards. Yet 'patient savers' don't slowly weigh options and aren't necessarily better at resisting temptation. Instead, choosing between less money now or more later, savers focus on the dollar amounts, quickly ruling out other factors -- as their eye movements reveal. Source 9f.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2019 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Spender Or Saver You Are

It really just depends on the situation, by default I like to save because you never know when you'll end up with less income or occur more expenditure. Unless I occur something that seems valuable to me and I won't be able to get it next time.

> TOPIC: Are You A Saver Or A Spender?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,