Closed
ROK II RPG Character 795 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Mar, 2019 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Amelli the Rogue

I am Amelli, simply because my mother wished to name me after her own mother. I am known as the rogue because, despite my mother's attempts to keep me out of trouble, I could not help but seek it out. I have trouble controlling my impulsive nature, but at the same time I care little to do so. Why keep myself from doing things that make my life richer and more interesting?

I stand at 5'1" tall with a lithe body and the defined muscles of an acrobat. I have raven-black tresses that tumble down just past my shoulders and is usually rather unkempt. I have olive green eyes just below my thick eyebrows. A light smattering of freckles dots across my cheeks and my small, slightly upturned nose which rests above my soft, rosy lips. I have milky-white skin and if it weren't for my predilection towards having a disheveled appearance, I would be considered comely.

I see myself as one who follows the path of a thief. I want to amass wealth quickly and have plenty of fun doing it. I may spend whatever I earn with little regard for now, but eventually I want to be the one running things behind the scenes. I'll start off running errands for others or lifting some coin purses if need be. Perhaps Lady Luck will be on my side during a game of chance, or I might make my own luck. I generally view alliances are worth my time while they have something to offer me.

I intend to make connections and prove myself a worthy asset to the right people in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I will do my best to only target those who can afford to lose some coin. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure and wealth.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2019 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Rogue Amelli

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

2nd Mar, 2019 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Amelli the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I first encountered Rilus during my fourth night in town after he had witnessed me slipping a few coins out of a drunken merchant's coin purse. He followed me out of the tavern, and although I attempted to lose him, he cornered me soon enough. I was initially filled with dread as I did not have any way of defending myself, but he soon made his intentions clear. He believed that I showed signs of talent, and wished to help guide my aimless hand. He made it very clear that without assistance from someone like him, I would not make it very long. I felt uneasy and suspicious of his motives, but nonetheless I accepted his guidance. For now, at least.

I will play along with whatever his game is for now, but I will see to it that I end up being the one in charge in the end. Perhaps he'll make a valuable ally, but I'm not too eager to let myself to be open to someone like him just yet. I believe he does see something special in me and perhaps he thinks if he makes an ally out of me now, he'll be in my good graces later when it matters.

2nd Mar, 2019 - 6:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Rogue Amelli

I, Amelli the Rogue, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

2nd Mar, 2019 - 6:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Rogue Amelli

Amelli the Rogue Lives!. I, Amelli, have died but am alive again! To mine fascinated I am here for 1st time in this waking dream. Maybe mine ambition is not as it should be.

2nd Mar, 2019 - 7:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Amelli the Rogue

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2019 - 7:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Amelli Rogue

I, Amelli, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

2nd Mar, 2019 - 7:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Amelli Rogue Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Amelli, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Amelli the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,