Amelli the Rogue - Page 2 of 2

Most handsome gentleman of Amelli I was breathless - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2019 - 10:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 795 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Mar, 2019 - 8:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Amelli the Rogue - Page 2

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2019 - 10:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Rogue Amelli

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother always doted on me, most likely in an attempt to steer me away from the path that I am currently on. While I did not hate her by any means, I still found her many speeches and advice unwelcome to say the least. I paid her words little heed, as there was not much excitement to be had in trying to be her perfect, little girl. Even though I do not strive to live up to her ideals, I hope that I end up being in a position that she would be somewhat proud of.

2nd Mar, 2019 - 10:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Smeowlin
(+)

Amelli the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most handsome gentleman of Amelli

I was breathless at the initial sight of this man, and by the time I realized I was gawking he had already left. He stood taller than most men, over six feet tall as far as I could tell. His dark brown hair was kept neat and short, ending before it reached his shoulders. His deep blue eyes almost felt as if they were piercing my soul for the short glimpse that he gave me. His nose was slightly curved with a sloping tip. His lips were provocative and were invitingly kissable. He had a jaw that looked to be chiseled by the finest sculptors, and his facial hair was kept short but still rugged all over.

His bronzed skin and muscular physique let me know that he was a man that spent plenty of time working or adventuring outdoors. While his attire was neat, it was still worn by time and experience. His movements were confident, and if I could manage to stop staring at him, I might have been able to talk to the man.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Amelli the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,