Nessenor the Ranger

Nessenor Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2019 - 3:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 796 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Mar, 2019 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Wolfjunk
(+)

Nessenor the Ranger

I am Nessenor. I am a Ranger, the master of the forest and gaurdian of my people's roads through it. The highwayman robs the simple merchant, and both remain unaware of the monsters nearby, the monsters I hunt.

I am, unfortunately, tall, nearly 6 feet 4 inches, which believe you me makes climbing densely branched trees a bother. I do, however, usually manage to slip through the branches, aided no doubt by the absolute lack of flesh on my bones. I hunt my prey largely by night, lavender eyes long since trained to see well then. I'm light enough to hide as a patch of sunlight and ugly enough to pass as a rotten log if needs be and the locals can be believed.

I follow no one. I learned what skill I have through that which ultimately teaches us all and Experience has been a good taskmaster. I have no agenda, I only ask that I be allowed to live in peace among the forest animals that I hunt and that hunt me in return. I hunt, I eat, I live, and the world goes on largely unaware of my presence.

If the Kingdom, or anyone else, for whatever unforseen reason calls on me, I will answer as I answer anything: I keep my wits close and my weapons closer. I look to the stars but more importantly look for an escape, I find happiness but most importantly weaknesses. I had a wife, I had a city life once. But the world happened and I was left with me and my forest. I decided it was better that way.
But watch yourself, I don't just prey on the beasts and monsters of the forest…

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2019 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Wolfjunk
(+)

Ranger Nessenor

A new abode has been acquired and I, Nessenor the Ranger, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

3rd Mar, 2019 - 3:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Wolfjunk
(+)

Nessenor the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Bixby was a friend of my father's long before I was born. He was a farmer once, on the edge of the forest, until the bad harvest hit and he was raided by the tax collectors. He went into hiding in the forest then. He scratched out enough to survive, at least there were no taxes. With my father gone most of my life, Bixby taught me the importance of work, of honing a skill to precision. He himself was hopeless with any weapon, his short sword and traps sufficed to get him through each day. While he was hopeless with most weapons he was able to construct simple bows and knives, with these I trained my own skills. The forest was always there, and even though Bixby could hardly run as he used to, he took great pleasure in showing me the landmarks, places of relative safety and the monster lairs, common roads, side roads, and pig runs good for trapping pigs or the occasional oblivious huntsman.
I watch over him now. The forest is a more dangerous place and he is hardly as young as he used to be. I give back to him now what he gave to me as a child.
His location is, of course, a secret, he still believes he is being hunted by the King's tax collectors and I cede to his wishes to remain hidden, even if they are unfounded.

3rd Mar, 2019 - 3:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Wolfjunk
(+)

Ranger Nessenor

Today, my encounter with a Creep ended with me slaying the Creep.

3rd Mar, 2019 - 3:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Wolfjunk
(+)

Ranger Nessenor

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

3rd Mar, 2019 - 3:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Wolfjunk
(+)

Nessenor the Ranger

The Resurrection of Nessenor the Ranger. I, Nessenor, have died but am alive again! Mine calling is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered drawbacks for the 1st time much to mine overwhelmed. I am not in a fumes of fancy yet I have become it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2019 - 3:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Wolfjunk
(+)

Nessenor Ranger

I be the proud owner of a new stone abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

> TOPIC: Nessenor the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,