Closed
ROK II RPG Character 797 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Mar, 2019 - 2:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brolgeta
(+)

Lohk the Assassin

My mother always told me that my name was ancestral, that it has been passed on from generation to generation. My mother also taught me that I was destined for two paths of greatness; one following the path of righteousness, the other darkness. It wasn't until her passing that I realized what she really meant. I began to spiral down a path of blood and subterfuge, remaining unknown to those who didn't need to know who I was.

Those who do know me will recognize me immediately due to my short, unkempt, orange hair and the scar that was placed upon jaw. My eyes glisten like the sea; a seafoam green. I stand average among my peers at 5 feet and 10 inches tall, my lean muscular body more agile than most. My ambitions have always been set for the top, no matter what I had to do to get there.

Most people well call me a murderer, but I see myself as a commoner working for a living. No assignment can be too difficult if you know your target, and of course I will know everything about them by the time my blade draws their last breath from their throat.

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2019 - 3:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brolgeta
(+)

Assassin Lohk

Advisor Description

Upon leaving the tavern I sensed a pair of unknown eyes studying my actions. I snaked my way through the alleyways, taking every other twist or turn to confirm my suspicion of being followed. Arriving at a dead end I vanish behind a pile of rubish and lie in wait of the unknown shadow behind me. Once they turn around to hide I reveal my self from hiding spot and approach them. They reveal to me that a member of their family had a great interest in me and that they knew my father. Being satisfied with their answer they offer to assist me in my times of need.

7th Mar, 2019 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brolgeta
(+)

Lohk the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was a simple woman, growing up she always provided for me and made sure that I had food in my belly and a roof over my head. She taught me to be an independent man who could take care of himself.

9th Mar, 2019 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brolgeta
(+)

Assassin Lohk

The Resurrection of Lohk the Assassin. I, Lohk, have died but am alive again! I had pursuit but lost sight of it. For the 1st time I suffereth a final fate within this waking dream.

> TOPIC: Lohk the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,