Closed
ROK II RPG Character 800 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Mar, 2019 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bigtaff
(+)

Darion the Master

I, am Darion and I was given this name because of my grandfather. I am known as the master because need to master all things.

I stand six feet tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with big,green eyes. My white skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows [fighters and wizards. I want to gain wealth and fame by first helping the populace. I generally view alliances as useful.

I intend to do things slowly and carefully in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2019 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bigtaff
(+)

Master Darion

Advisor Description

One of the wenches in the tavern approached me. At first I thought she was drunk or delusional because she claimed to be sent by one of my dead parents in order to fulfill my destiny of being a ruler of kings. I could hardly believe it until she started to sound more and more convincing. Why a wench though, maybe its because she will be so well informed that she can also keep me in the know about the townsfolk.

19th Mar, 2019 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bigtaff
(+)

Darion the Master Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

20th Mar, 2019 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bigtaff
(+)

Master Darion

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Darion the Master.

20th Mar, 2019 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bigtaff
(+)

Master Darion

A Skeleton attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Skeleton dead.

20th Mar, 2019 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bigtaff
(+)

Darion the Master

I, Darion the Master, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2019 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bigtaff
(+)

Darion Master

I, Darion, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

2nd Apr, 2019 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bigtaff
(+)

Darion Master Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Darion the Master. I, Darion, have died but am alive again! This be a world of the middle ages, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be astonished.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Darion the Master

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,