Aanjay the Wanderer

Aanjay Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Apr, 2019 - 4:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 810 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2019 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Aanjay the Wanderer
A Friend

Aanjay the Wanderer

I don't know why my parents gave me the name of Aanjay, but I do know why I was given the title of "Wanderer." The people of my hometown have it to me as a nickname because I have a habit of walking around town whenever I have free time. During these walks, I think quite often of what battle might be like. This train of thought eventually led to my desire to become a fighter. To this end, I worked quite hard, making my average sized body more muscular, even if it's not much. Now, I seek out te chance to carve out a place in history, and be remembered for generations.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2019 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Aanjay the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Aanjay

Advisor Description

Today I met with a soldier going by the name of Dumlon. He introduced himself to me as I was leaving the tavern I'm staying at. What started out as a cordial conversation quickly grew worrying, as he informed me that he had been hired to keep an eye on me, and had been doing so for the last month. Dumlon had chosen to reveal himself to me as he saw potential in me, and desired to help me express it. I've tentatively accepted his help, and will be doing my best to find out who hired this strange soldier.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2019 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Aanjay the Wanderer
A Friend

Aanjay the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2019 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Aanjay the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Aanjay

Aanjay the Wanderer Lives!. I, Aanjay, have died but am alive again! A title of Wanderer did not protecteth me from my 1st astonished death. No more must mine pursuit bring me to this point.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2019 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Aanjay the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Aanjay

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2019 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Aanjay the Wanderer
A Friend

Aanjay the Wanderer

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2019 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Aanjay the Wanderer
A Friend

Aanjay Wanderer

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Aanjay than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2019 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Aanjay the Wanderer
A Friend

Aanjay Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Creep attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Creep dead.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Aanjay the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,