+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 569
20th Jul, 2018 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geek
(+)

Helmut the Good

Helmut means "brave". My mother gave me this name because she said I had big things to do in this life and I will have to be brave if I am to overcome them. At six feet tall and average build I am not anything glorious but I can stand my ground when necessary.

I will probably pursue the class of cleric as it is within me to help others. I never saw myself as a ruler over anyone but if that is what is necessary to keep or borders safe then so be it.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geek
(+)

Good Helmut

Advisor Description

Father Perry, a good soul, was someone to be looked up to. Most in the town knew him for his ability to heal and give life to the sick. When he approached me I thought he wanted me to serve under him which I would have gladly done, but his approach was for another reason. He knew I was destined to be a ruler of kings and told me that he would advise me to make it happen. I was elated about it because I had already decided that I wanted to be a cleric.

17th Aug, 2018 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geek
(+)

Helmut the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most beautiful lady of Helmut

A beauty of a woman walked passed me today and my eyes were stuck on her like a bee to honey. She was beautiful in every way. When she walked she looked like she was moving on clouds. I can best describe her as having straight long black hair and oriental eyes. She was slender and had a cute smile. I still have her in my mind and can't get her out of it. I met a hobbit right after who promised a meeting but I don't know if it will happen.

23rd Aug, 2018 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geek
(+)

Good Helmut

Message to Advisor

I have returned to the place under palace. The woman named Fluke said I could go there once again so I am trying my luck as I was fairly lucky last time. I don't know if this place is more worst than a thieves den but it really can get to you. I have already passed a skeleton that had a history.

11th Jan, 2019 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geek
(+)

Good Helmut

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

11th Jan, 2019 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geek
(+)

Helmut the Good

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Helmut the Good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2019 - 11:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geek
(+)

Helmut Good

Let it be known that I, Helmut, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

11th Jan, 2019 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geek
(+)

Helmut Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Helmut, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Helmut the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,