Karamix the Knight

Karamix Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Apr, 2019 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 825 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2019 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Karamix the Knight
A Friend

Karamix the Knight

I am Karamix. My parents wanted a unique name for me, as it reflected their goals for me to carve my own path. I am a knight, because I do what must be done even in the face of danger.

I was born a human, the race of my both parents.

I am 5' 8", and have a toned body. My black, curly hair compliments my brown skin. I have large, brown eyes. I am generally considered attractive, due to my friendly look.

I am an intelligent warrior, who uses tactics to fight, but am not afraid to use my hands. I want to become a royal, by first gaining experience leading men and fighting; becoming a mercenary. For this I must learn to deal with people, and so I view working together as the primary objective.

I intend to lead all under my charge in wisdom, and hence honorably gain trust and influence so that I will become the next Ruler of Kings! However, I fear my lack of experience may prove to be a great obstacle I must actively seek to overcome.

This is the start of my life of glory!.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Karamix the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,