Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 16 of 26

Krusten, back again n time to hear the conversation, - Page 16 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd May, 2019 - 4:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
20th May, 2019 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 16

Thorin smiles and gladly takes out the gold with the question, "So why are mine red and theirs black? What time is the ceremony and where should we be?"

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2019 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Krusten goes over to Sapphire and whispers… "I will be back in a moment. I need to take care of matters with my armies and then I will return. No one here should notice I am gone." Krusten goes outside and towards a section of the building that has no noticeable windows and then uses the return key.

21st May, 2019 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Needing to get back, Krusten, also known as queen, takes out the Return Key, uses it and disappears.

Post Date: 21st May, 2019 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Through the Portal, Krusten the queen leaves their reality to enter this universe.

22nd May, 2019 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

The Game Master says...

To Thorin she says with a smile,

"Ah, this is thy first time. Only the males are chosen therefore ye have the red robes in case ye get the honor."

At the same time she is called to asset another customer in her store so she leaves you to attend to the rest.

22nd May, 2019 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

When Hunter hears what the woman says he quickly begins to understand what his role will be in the whole ceremony. He looks at the others with a bit of worry and a smile probably from nervousness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2019 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 16

Sapphire smiles at poor Thorin and then motions to go outside. When outside she will comment, "This is the answer we have been looking for and now we know what we must do."

23rd May, 2019 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 16

Krusten, back again n time to hear the conversation, will insist on a time and place to be ready no matter how busy the woman may become. She will also ensure to give the woman the gold since she didn't actually see Hunter doing it.

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,