Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 18 of 26

The adventurer, Krusten the queen, left the - Page 18 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Jun, 2019 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
2nd Jun, 2019 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 18

Stacia urges Thorin forward and reminds him that they will be outside so if they hear anything unusual they will be sure to assist.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2019 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Krusten agrees with Sapphire as she gives Thorin a grin of satisfaction. She then pulls out her return key and says, "This is a good moment for a break to check on my armies."

3rd Jun, 2019 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Krusten the queen, shall depart this world and return to the Llafair Museum. From there I shall rejoin meh life of reality away from this unusual Portal.

4th Jun, 2019 - 9:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 18 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Thorin enters the place looking back at his fellow adventurers with an expression of apprehension. He ensures to say to the host of this building,

"Show me what you will but I will keep all my equipment on me!"

6th Jun, 2019 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

The Game Master says...

When Thorin enters the door closes and Sapphire and Krusten can hear an argument shortly after. It seems that they are demanding that Thorin relinquishes all his equipment in order to prepare for the ceremony.

6th Jun, 2019 - 10:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

Sapphire knew this would happen but she doesn't want to interrupt and thinks it better that Thorin handles it. She does not see Krusten yet so she continues to the next building.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2019 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 18

Being in this demanding situation makes Thorin uncomfortable. He wants to comply to make the situation easier to get information but at the same time he does not want to make himself an easy victim. He tries to see if there is a way around it by offering a wager. "I will do as you say if you can beat me at Nine Men's Morris or hand wrestling… do we have a deal?"

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2019 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 18

The adventurer, Krusten the queen, left the Llafair Museum after using a curious looking Time Key and came into this new world.

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,