Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 19 of 26

"No thanks, I'm fine here meditating - Page 19 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jun, 2019 - 6:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
7th Jun, 2019 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 19

Krusten, only gone a second, returns and says, "Thorin will be alright, let us check out the rest of buildings."

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2019 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

The Game Master says...

The man shakes his head at Thorin and tells him he can keep his equipment until the ceremony where he will have no choice but to surrender all. Thorin is then shown to a seat where other robed men are in meditation and chanting. Without any instructions you can tell you are being expected to do the same.

Sapphire and Krusten try to interact with the people but they do not respond to their knocks. You assume that word of your future visits has already been passed around.

10th Jun, 2019 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"It seems we cannot learn more from this place until Thorin is inducted. I need to check on my armies and we can meet back at the village square when it is time, agreed?"

10th Jun, 2019 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 19 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"Agreed", she replies and stands back to watch Krusten use her key as though it will cause some kind of ripple effect that she wants to avoid.

11th Jun, 2019 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

It is time. I shall use meh Return Key to go back through the Portal and return to meh reality.

12th Jun, 2019 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

Thorin takes his seat and begins to meditated keeping his eyes open just enough to see what others are doing in the room.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2019 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 19

The Game Master says...

As Thorin begins meditating he notices that his host is preparing a mixture to one corner of the room. It smells like an infusion but Thorin is unable to decide which herbs are being used. The host then pours the liquid into a cup and brings it over to Thorin. He says,

"Drink up, this will help you relax."

14th Jun, 2019 - 6:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 19

"No thanks, I'm fine here meditating and that's making me relax." Thorin replies while trying to sound as diplomatic as possible. Even if the man insists Thorin will refuse.

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,