Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 24 of 26

Krusten shakes her head in agreement and looks - Page 24 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jul, 2019 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
13th Jul, 2019 - 3:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 24

Once again Krusten is presented with a task that makes her regret her lack of focus on certain skills. While she knows some of what is needed she is not an expert.

Dice Krusten Results:
Architecture (6)+mind (+3) vs. Dice Roll D20: 9 - Result: Routine: success (10) / Difficult: Success (4) / Formidable: Fail
Geography (5)+mind (+3) vs. Dice Roll D20: 6 - Result: Routine: success (12) / Difficult: Success (4) / Formidable: Success (1)
Lift (10)+body (+3) vs. Dice Roll D20: 10 - Result: Routine: success (13) / Difficult: Success (6) / Formidable: Success (1)
Locate / Disable Traps (0.5)+body (+3) vs. Dice Roll D20: 4 - Result: Routine: success (9.5) / Difficult: Success (3.5) / Formidable: Fail

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2019 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Stacia looks at the statue and its surroundings but do not see anything unique. She offers a suggestion, "I can attempt to return to the portal and go learn the skills necessary and then come back. The village is already clear of any who would seek to harm us so you guys can wait here. What do you think?"

14th Jul, 2019 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Game Master says...

Each of you analyze the statue. You know from the layout that the way it is position is hiding more than can be seen. Krusten is able to find a mechanism that opens a small window to a lever and then from there she is further above to reveal an entrance to what seems to be a tomb below.

16th Jul, 2019 - 3:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 24 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"We know what this means… we will be underground for awhile. This might be the right time to think if we might need to visit the market before we go down there. What do you all think?"

16th Jul, 2019 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"I believe you are right although I feel I have most of what I need already." Within he wonders if going into such a place would cause issues with them using the portal.

18th Jul, 2019 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

Thorin says, "I believe we may need some things or even some skills. I will part here for awhile and return. Hopefully everything should be as it was but even so its safer to be prepared before we go down."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2019 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 24

I, Thorin the mighty, shall depart this world and return to the Llafair Museum. From there I shall rejoin meh life of reality away from this unusual Portal.

21st Jul, 2019 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 24

Krusten shakes her head in agreement and looks at Sapphire to see if she will do the same. However she does not wait on her answer because she uses the return key.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,