Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 25 of 26

Fenris blinks, as the white light dissipates. - Page 25 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Apr, 2021 - 4:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
21st Jul, 2019 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 25

Krusten uses the Return Key and is no longer part of this world.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2019 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

As she was about to show her agreement Krusten left. Sapphire looks around and after deeming it 'safe' she uses her key to get back to Llafair.

21st Jul, 2019 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Sapphire the princess, shall depart this world and return to the Llafair Museum. From there I shall rejoin meh life of reality away from this unusual Portal.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2020 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Jordan the rogue gives a nod to the Curator then puts the Time Key into the Museum's strong door keyhole and enters the Portal. After the appearance of a bright light Jordan the rogue is in this new world.

15th Nov, 2020 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Jordan becomes confused, meeting no one in site. Wondering, did I make it to the wrong world? With that he uses his time key to explore more worlds.

15th Nov, 2020 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sirjackz
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

Taking out the Return Key, Jordan says,"I shall return to the meh reality." Jordan uses the Return Key which causes a bright light to surround the body of Jordan. After less than a moment Jordan fades away and disappears.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2021 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 25

The adventurer, Fenris the wanderer, left the Llafair Museum after using a curious looking Time Key and came into this new world.

18th Apr, 2021 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 25

Fenris blinks, as the white light dissipates. Nothing much seems to exist within this portal, just the faint feeling that others have travelled through before.

Dice Results:
Sneak (10)+body (+2) vs. Dice Roll D20: 3 - Result: Routine: success (19) / Difficult: Success (11) / Formidable: Success (2)

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,