Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 12 of 26

Thorin shakes his head at Krusten as he smiles. - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd May, 2019 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
27th Apr, 2019 - 1:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 12

Krusten tries to analyze the tone and truthfulness of what is being said to know if she is telling the truth or making up stuff.

Dice Krusten Results:
Psychology (6)+mind (+3) vs. Dice Roll D20: 10 - Result: Routine: success (9) / Difficult: Success (2) / Formidable: Fail

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2019 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

The Game Master says...

Thorin's words appeal to the old woman as she remarks,

"I am not the head anymore. I believed in improving the way we did things around here but they would not have it. Besides, I am too old, I an no longer with vigor."

She sighs, "The sacrificed are decided by the demon each year."

When asked about the men in the village, "The men have their place and things that they do to assist in our work."

Krusten is looking at her body language and feels she is telling the truth."

29th Apr, 2019 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The talk of sacrifice and demons does not sound good so she asks for some clarification, "Can you tell me more about this demon and how they go about choosing their sacrifice?"

29th Apr, 2019 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 12 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

He likes Sapphire's question and awaits the reply while keeping an eye on Krusten to see if she will suddenly pull out a weapon to threaten the old woman.

30th Apr, 2019 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Krusten gives Thorin the eye basically saying, you watch yourself and I'll watch myself. She continues to listen to the woman since sh feels she is telling the truth.

1st May, 2019 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

After sipping from her cup the old woman recants some history of the village and then gets to the point… eventually. She says the demon is not seen but silently manifested through the face and body of the one whom the demon possess. Everyone stands in a circle and the demon chooses a body. When the vessel is chosen that person sits on a throne and then chooses someone in the circle to be sacrificed to appease the demon. When this is done the demon releases the vessel, the village experiences calm for a lunar year and the demon returns to its own realm. She ends by saying,

"This has been our tradition for many decades."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2019 - 2:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 12

Krusten say out loud what immediately comes to mind, "And how exactly is that person sacrificed?" She looks at Thorin insisting that he not try to sugar coat her question.

2nd May, 2019 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

Thorin shakes his head at Krusten as he smiles. He focuses on the woman though because he too is also interested in this part of their tradition.

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,