Thorn the Wanderer

Thorn Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2019 - 8:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 792 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Feb, 2019 - 9:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Thorn the Wanderer

I am known as Thorn. I was given this name by my father after his country upbringing and the hedges used by his family.
I am called the Wanderer for I was cast from the family home. The reason I was cast from the home is that when asked what my goal in life was, I could not answer. It was then decided that if I was thrown to the world then I would be faced to make that decision or die.
I stand at 6ft2 with a still developing but slim to muscular body. My hair is light black colour and is a shaggy collar length. I have very average blue eyes and my skin is a healthy lightly tanned shade. In general, a rakish appearance could make me stand out in a crowd.
I consider myself to be one that follows the thieves/actor/diplomat lifestyle. I want to make my mark in this world by first starting a trade in either acting or the royal or noble court life. I view alliances as needed but unless very key they are expendable.
I intended to do what I deem necessary (Be that fair or foul) in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that Thorn the Wanderer is determined in his mission to achieve his life goals. However, you should never mistake his friendship as total loyalty or his hostility as hatred. For Thorn can and will use any circumstance to try and get himself closer to attaining his required goal at the time. Thus, I now set forth to reach my life's destiny.

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2019 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Wanderer Thorn

Advisor Description

While exploring the town, Thorn sensed a person approaching him from behind. Tensing, ready to act if things took a turn for the worse. He was surprised when he heard a voice saying "Thorn I would like a word with you".
Upon turning to see who knew his name Thorn saw an older gentleman finely dressed with a grey trimmed beard. "Thorn I am Bernar the Politician. I knew your mother when we were young. She stayed in the village and I moved here to experience the life in a more urban setting. She asked me one our last meeting if I would make myself known to you and assist you if need be. Should you grace our humble town. Thus, you are here"
Thorn being rather surprised by this unexpected encounter said "Nice to meet you Sir Bernar, Sir." Thinking m how long as this guy been watching me can I trust him. To test that Bernar's story was true. Thorn asked "Did you know mother when we were living by the river?"
Clearing his throat Bernar replied "To my knowledge she never lived by a river. As far as I am aware after she was married you lived in a house with a thorn hedge acting as a fence."
Satisfied with that answer Thorn carried on the conversation "The town is interesting to say the least, I think I will enjoy my visit".
"Great to hear that Thorn. Remember if you have any questions you can find me around the town hall or ask about my whereabouts. Most people will know".
Bernar turned and paced away thinking. A shrewd, and cunning mind has that one. With his translation work and quick thinking, I am sure I can use him to get a few handy jobs done with out to many knowing about it.
Watching Bernar pace away. Thorn's thoughts turned to. Well he seems ok and is a politician also. I am sure I will be able to make some good contacts through knowing him. Plus, if I do find some interesting information out about him, he will have the coin to pay and ensure that information stays quiet. This could be the very stepping stone need to achieve my destiny. Besides I don't really know him so a great tool to use, as no remorse or regret if he needs to be cut free.

26th Feb, 2019 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Thorn the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Thorn the Wanderer, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

27th Feb, 2019 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Wanderer Thorn

Message to Advisor

Bernar - I must or feel I need to inform you of the activities of my day.
I have explored the town and learnt new skills. The skills I obtained were music (Just started that) and psychology. I thought psychology would be needed as I am dealing with you (Winking).
I trained my reflexes did learn to climb a little and practiced evasion skill or what I like to call run like hell.
It was not an entirely successful day however as I did try to do some translating work in your town hall and failed - if you have any tips on improving my skill set there, I would be keen to know. Also, at the Tavern I did attempt to get the patrons laughing and fell rather flat, perhaps my acting skills were not as I thought. Again a few jokes with some local flavor might work better so if you have any, I would be grateful for those.
On a more serious note I did stop into the House of Sorrow. Sadly, I was moved by his story but also puzzled. If you have nay knowledge of his circumstances these would be great to know. I feel he needs help and I wish to do so but am not sure how to at this stage.

PS: any jobs to earn good coin from you would be handy.

28th Feb, 2019 - 9:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Wanderer Thorn

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

2nd Mar, 2019 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Thorn the Wanderer

Most beautiful lady of Thorn

As I was passing the side street just after the Brothel entrance, a flash of red caught my eye. Turning my head to further observe what this flash was, I saw that it was a shock of red hair that captured my attention. The owner of this strikingly coloured hair had turned into the side street. I could not resist in turning myself and heading along that side street as well. I had to know more about this person that had captured my interest.
The person I was following wore a cloak with the hood down. The hair was about shoulder length which flowed with wavy tresses. From this I did assume it was a lady I was following. Spurred on by making this discovery I quickened my pace. I was feeling excited and my pulse was racing. I am not sure why as I had never felt like this before but I just had to know what this person looked like.
The side street turned a corner and I lost sight of her. Running now I got the corner and turned it as well. The corner turned into a dead-end and she was approaching a shadowed area with what looked to be a couple of figures waiting there. Panicking and not knowing what to do I notice a pile of rubbish (Cans and the like) piled against the wall. With the lack of other options, I threw myself behind this pile of rubbish to obscure myself from their view.
Peeking from behind the pile I could not rally see what was occurring as the shadows did not offer great lighting. I conversation was muffled but I did notice almost melodic tones that somehow touched the core of my being. I hoped beyond hope that this was her voice.
The out of the shadows a cloaked figure emerged their head turned to say something to the people they were leaving. I heard the honeyed tones say "Give me a second to leave before you follow me out".
My breath literally stopped when her head straightened and I could see her face. She had pale skin with her cheeks and nose kissed by freckles. This face that was leaving my spellbound was oval in shape yet regal in appearance. She had a small mouth, full but down-turned lips that I just had to taste. But her eyes, my god her eyes. They flashed as if they were emeralds, the likes as I have never seen before. I wanted to call to her as she swept past my hiding place. Yet I could not as what would she have thought.
Worse than that I had to remain hidden people she was talking to left as well. Being worried that they would notice me I bowed my head and tried to melt into the pile of rubbish, so was not able to see who they were. I heard them turn the corner so crept to the corner of the side street. Peeping around the wall I saw the coast was clear. Sprinting at full pace I burst into the main street and scanned each was to see her. Alas, it was with out luck. She was lost in the throngs of townsfolk.
Who was she? I had to know.
It was at this time that I also noticed how tight my trousers had become. Blushing as a lady had never caused this reaction before, I set off my abode. To fix at least one of my problems or could it be called a blessing.
When my wee Hobbit friend hailed me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2019 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Thorn Wanderer

T'was the first time I encountered a Bully. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

3rd Mar, 2019 - 8:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Thorn Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Thorn the Wanderer is raised. I, Thorn, have died but am alive again! How can mine downfalls leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward entranced in this world of the middle ages? It is mine lack of motive.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Thorn the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,