Dioahsadak Introduction

Dioahsadak Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Mar, 2019 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2019 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Dioahsadak Introduction
A Friend

Dioahsadak Introduction

Hello!

First of all, I apologize for my poor English. I am fluent in French actually.

I am a software developer, father of two daughters.

I start playing Role-playing Game video games since very little, I discover a wonderful world of elves, goblins, orcs, dwarves trolls etc.
I even didn't know the term "Medieval fantasy", with time I learn where this universe comes from: the books of Tolkien. So I read The hobbit.

But, my revelation for pen and paper Role-playing Game is when I first got a book from the Sorcery collection : The Shamutanti Hills. (I though actually It was a simple book when I bought it). That was amazing!

From that I learned that people was playing Dungeons & Dragons game with dices, paper, pen etc.

Unfortunately, I live in a poor country (Sénégal) where people does not have access to tabletop games such Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder, there is no gamers which I know here. So I start looking in Internet a mean to play. That's how I discover lot of websites where you can play with others around the world.

That is how from Role-playing Game video games a young boy become an adult fan of Dungeons & Dragons .

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2019 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Dioahsadak

Salutations. I gather ye be here fer Ruler of Kings II or as some may know it, "Ruler of Kings II". This custom Text Adventure can be played here: ROK II Role-playing Game Start. Questions about some feature of this most honorable establishment may be asked here, in thy Introduction.

> TOPIC: Dioahsadak Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,