Sundrawn Introduction

Sundrawn Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Mar, 2019 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2019 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Sundrawn Introduction

Hi my username is sundrawn I was looking around the web in an attempt to find something to maintain my interest and keep me going back to it for more than once while I do like video games but generally single player or games where I don't have someone to interact and have fun with causes me to ;lose interest very quick or fast depending on the circumstances at the time in my life. I generally prefer not to get into conflict with anyone though I will note that like anyone else I do get angry. I love anything fantasy and Science Fiction just stuff that makes my brain try to see what is not possible here on earth, in general, I just hope to have something that catches my interest and helps me find some happiness not that I don't have much it's just that I want something to be invested in without, my cousin to be there to help keep my interest and when he's not around it generally leaves so that all I have to say for now I hope to make friends and have fun.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 30th Mar, 2019 - 12:14am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2019 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Introduction Sundrawn

Greetings. So, ye be here fer Ruler of Kings II or as some may know it, "Ruler of Kings II". This custom Text Adventure can be played here: ROK II Role-playing Game Start. Questions about some feature of this most honorable establishment may be asked here, in thy Introduction.

> TOPIC: Sundrawn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,