Redkrs Introduction

Redkrs Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th May, 2019 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2019 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Premium Graced
[?] CPosts: 12
Flag Posts: 169
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.4%
[+] Gain: 474.48 FP
Charm: 4

Redkrs Introduction

Hi, I'm from Virginia, U.S., and love to role-play! I've mostly played Dungeons & Dragons 5e and a couple of completely original home brew games, but I did participate in a few text Role-playing Games back in the 90's. I loved Aether Mux.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Apr, 2019 - 7:42pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2019 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Redkrs

Well met. So, ye be here fer Ruler of Kings II or as some may know it, "Ruler of Kings II". This custom Text Adventure can be played here: ROK II Role-playing Game Start. Questions about some feature of this most honorable establishment may be asked here, in thy Introduction.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2019 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Redkrs Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Redkrs, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2019 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Redkrs

Redkrs, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Post Date: 6th May, 2019 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Redkrs

Redkrs, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

Post Date: 7th May, 2019 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Premium Graced
[?] CPosts: 12
Flag Posts: 169
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.4%
[+] Gain: 474.48 FP
Charm: 4

Redkrs Introduction

Hello, I found it once in ROKII, but now I can't seem to find the Vigor skill again. Is it in the Town or somewhere else? From which establishment may I train in or learn it? Thank you!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Apr, 2019 - 7:42pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2019 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Redkrs Introduction

Hi Redkrs, what you can do is try your advisor first and see if he/she gives that as part of his/her advice. If not, maybe you can bribe one of the Town wenches,.

Post Date: 15th May, 2019 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Redkrs Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Redkrs, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Redkrs Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,