Ysabeau the Blessed - Page 2 of 6

I, Ysabeau the Blessed, was attacked by a Bat - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Apr, 2019 - 3:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 815 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Apr, 2019 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed - Page 2

I, Ysabeau, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2019 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Blessed Ysabeau

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

I stare at the man, taken aback when he pulls up his hood slightly to show half-elven ears. He quickly lowers the cloak hood again.

"Please. Sit with me, lady," he entreats. The two of us head to a corner table near the back, my surprise at encountering another like myself still evident upon my face.

"You will know that not many elves will sup with humankind. Far fewer will become intimate friends or lovers with them. And yet here we are, two half-kind together in one small town."

I raise my eyebrow in suspicion.

"There is no coincidence of course. My name is Ornthalas, and I have sought you out, Ysabeau, at the behest of my patron. Though he wishes to remain anonymous at this time, I assure you he is of most noble caliber and fine intent. He knew of your mother's great plans for you and of your father's great deeds. He wishes to become your patron and supporter."

"I see," I respond. "I am, of course, astounded to meet another like myself and pleased. But this patron of yours--why doth he remain private? I would trust him much more readily if I could see his countenance and hear his name."

"Yes, he understood that would be the case. However, his position would be at great risk if anyone were to discover his communication with you. He gave me a gift for you to pledge his faith and loyalty."

"His… position would be at risk? Do you mean to tell me he is currently at--" I lowered my voice to an almost inaudible tone. "At court?"

Ornthalas gave an inconspicuous nod. "Please take this endowment, lady," he said and reached out his hand.

23rd Apr, 2019 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Relation Description

I notice a young man with warmth and laughter in his brown eyes, and I blush. I do not know what it is about this gentleman, but something in his aura both comforts me and makes my heart beat faster. Perhaps it is his easygoing manner or honest, open face--or perhaps it's the way his leather breeches hug his long legs. He does not seem to be dressed as nobility would, but his walk and manner of carrying himself shows an inborn gentle grace. As I gaze at this tall stranger, I see that the other townsfolk seem to welcome his company and respond with joy to his conversation.

23rd Apr, 2019 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Page 2 Blessed Ysabeau

Brom the War Dog joins the Adventure Party of Ysabeau

I have just adopted Brom, a large black and white war dog with bright eyes, for protection and companionship. I have fulfilled my training as an expert in animal handling and look forward to getting to know my furry new comrade. Back when I was a child, I had always asked my mother for a dog, but she wisely advised me to spend my time and energy training *myself* in noble deportment and in skilled combat first. I will cherish Brom and his devotion for life.

24th Apr, 2019 - 3:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Blessed Ysabeau

I have defeated a Giant ant. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Ysabeau the Blessed.

24th Apr, 2019 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Skeleton. The Skeleton attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Skeleton. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2019 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau Blessed - Page 2

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dog Rat. The Dog Rat attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dog Rat. Like my story?

24th Apr, 2019 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Ysabeau the Blessed, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Ysabeau the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,