Natasha the Mystic

Natasha Mystic - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2019 - 12:13pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed Q
ROK II RPG Character 816 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2019 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Natasha the Mystic

My father was human and my mother was half elf so although I look very human I am half elf as my soft features and slightly pointed ears give me away. I learned of my destiny from my mother and intend to make good on the promise I made to her. I will be doing this with my mind more than my muscles.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2019 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Mystic Natasha

Advisor Description

Emilia is from the high classed part of the town. Her singling me out and approaching me to talk was surprising. I am surprised she knew my mother because mom never made any mention of her. Emilia promised to be my guide but for how long I do not know. I am going to hear and see what she offers and hope that it really does benefit my progress.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2019 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Natasha the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

It was a bitter day for me. I tried many times to enter the competition that Lady Fluke has to gain some of her pebbles but unfortunately I lost every time. I had to take several months off in servitude to her strange god and only today I completed it. I have at least learned how to run and will attempt to get more of her pebbles as soon as I am done with this training.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2019 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Mystic Natasha

War With A Warthog Burlesque Competition

I made my best attempt at a strange challenge to ride a warthog while dressed in all white. The first time I flopped and the second time was no different than the first but the third time I was able to stay on the ugly beast until I beat the other challengers.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2019 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Mystic Natasha

Her life was not the kind of life one would hope for as a future ruler of kings. From the start she made some bad choices from lack of thought and being too basic with her choices. She ended up paying for that with her life as she sought to do more than she was able. When the reaper came to give her a chance she did not accept. She wanted to start anew probably reincarnating as someone else.

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Natasha the Mystic

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Support This!

Become A Backer!
Let's get some active lasting science fiction games that focus on role-playing rather than rules and dice rolls and let's make it happen now!

Play Better Games:
See More

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Workman 4.7 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Northcitymom 18th Apr, 2019 - 1:19am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Xxbellaxx 13th Feb, 2019 - 7:57am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 2nd Feb, 2019 - 6:26pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm