ROK II RPG Character 816 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Natasha the Mystic

My father was human and my mother was half elf so although I look very human I am half elf as my soft features and slightly pointed ears give me away. I learned of my destiny from my mother and intend to make good on the promise I made to her. I will be doing this with my mind more than my muscles.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Mystic Natasha

Advisor Description

Emilia is from the high classed part of the town. Her singling me out and approaching me to talk was surprising. I am surprised she knew my mother because mom never made any mention of her. Emilia promised to be my guide but for how long I do not know. I am going to hear and see what she offers and hope that it really does benefit my progress.

Post Date: 5 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Natasha the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

It was a bitter day for me. I tried many times to enter the competition that Lady Fluke has to gain some of her pebbles but unfortunately I lost every time. I had to take several months off in servitude to her strange god and only today I completed it. I have at least learned how to run and will attempt to get more of her pebbles as soon as I am done with this training.

Post Date: 4.6 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Mystic Natasha

War With A Warthog Burlesque Competition

I made my best attempt at a strange challenge to ride a warthog while dressed in all white. The first time I flopped and the second time was no different than the first but the third time I was able to stay on the ugly beast until I beat the other challengers.

Post Date: 2.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Mystic Natasha

Her life was not the kind of life one would hope for as a future ruler of kings. From the start she made some bad choices from lack of thought and being too basic with her choices. She ended up paying for that with her life as she sought to do more than she was able. When the reaper came to give her a chance she did not accept. She wanted to start anew probably reincarnating as someone else.

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Natasha the Mystic

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Merlin

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Krusten

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Krusten

Art of War

Merlin

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By News 3.4 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Pagan 30th Mar, 2019 - 6:07am Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 15th Mar, 2019 - 10:36pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 27th Feb, 2019 - 2:49am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Xxbellaxx 13th Feb, 2019 - 8:12am Discuss It!
Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By SMF 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:08pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes