Natasha Aughey

Natasha Aughey - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Apr, 2019 - 12:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Natasha Aughey
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2019 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Natasha Aughey

What are your thoughts about the look of Natasha Aughey? Do you find this attractive or repulsive?

Image from Instagram public domain.

Natasha Aughey
Natasha Aughey (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2019 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Aughey Natasha

There are some people who are into strong looking women, but to me I think she is just attractive in her own unique way. Although I do admit this is an unusual look you wouldn't see in an average woman everyday.

31st Mar, 2019 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Natasha Aughey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I like the shape and tone of her body except for her arms which for me are just too big and not toned either. They are just large but don't show the cuts of the rest of her body which is actually unusual.

31st Mar, 2019 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Aughey Natasha

She looks tall in her photos but she is only 5'-6" so I wonder what it must be like to see her in person.

7th Apr, 2019 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Aughey Natasha

Here's the thing. Bodybuilders don't look like that all the time, most of the time I see them on the bulking phase which puts a layer of fat over them. Sometimes they may look fat and unfit until you realize they are lifting.

9th Apr, 2019 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Natasha Aughey

She is a work of art. We can rationalize size or proportion but lets face it everyone will want to see her for what she represents- bypassing social norms and showing that women can be beautiful and tough too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2019 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Natasha Aughey

She has her own channel and shows some of her workout routine. She looks a bit different than what the photos show, maybe they are exaggerated.

12th Apr, 2019 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Natasha Aughey Movies Music Fashion & Sports

What's up with guys and liking women who are more muscular than them but still have a soft woman's face?

> TOPIC: Natasha Aughey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,