Deofal Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd May, 2019 - 9:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 830 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 3rd May, 2019 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

Deofal the Knight
A Friend

Deofal the Knight

I, am deofal and I was given this name because that name is the name of someone that save both of my parents. I am known as the knight because I am good with Sword and Shield.

I was born a Human because my parents were both human (Duh).

I stand 5.8 feet tall with a skinny,muscular body. I have black hair with big blue eyes. My brown skin and a Normal appearance which is not ugly in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows Knight. I want to Protect the kingdom by first starting a trade in kingdom or doing it by join the ranks. I generally view alliances as friends that will help each other in need.

I intend to do get my name known in the ranks of the knight and climb from there in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I am a loyal knight, but still gonna retaliate if I'm get backstab. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Deofal the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,