Melodious the Fighter

Melodious Fighter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Apr, 2019 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 822 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Apr, 2019 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mikok
(+)

Melodious the Fighter

I, am Melodious the fighter. I am know and hailed as a fighter because of my strength and sense of duty.

I stand at 6"2 tall with a muscular body from the training I put myself through. I have brown hair with green eyes. My tan skin and rough appearance make a force to be reckoned with.

I see myself as one follows fighters yet I'm interested in anyone with good heart! I want to continue the legacy of my late pal Law, and to do so I will defeat any challenge that comes my way. If I must team up with others I shall, but this journey will be finished alone.

I intend to get strong, stronger than anyone else by taking on missions and defeating bad guys. Thus, I now start this path towards victory.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2019 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mikok
(+)

Fighter Melodious

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

23rd Apr, 2019 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mikok
(+)

Melodious the Fighter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Darven on a late night many years ago. He is a family friend who was like a brother to my father. He acted as an uncle figure to me throughout my life and has aided me in my times of need. I would trust him with my life as I have done many times before.
Not many know but my dreams of becoming a valuable soldier myself come from him. He has told me many times before of the great adventures he would go on and I knew that was something I wanted to do. When I told him, he was supportive and vowed to help me on my journey.

23rd Apr, 2019 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mikok
(+)

Fighter Melodious

I, Melodious the Fighter, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

23rd Apr, 2019 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mikok
(+)

Fighter Melodious

I, Melodious the Fighter, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

24th Apr, 2019 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mikok
(+)

Melodious the Fighter

Melodious the Fighter Lives!. I, Melodious, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Melodious the Fighter hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2019 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mikok
(+)

Melodious Fighter

Most handsome gentleman of Melodious

He was big fellow, with the body of a lumberjack. His beard was long and well-maintained and connected to his auburn, messy hair through his sideburns. I could tell from his stature that he did a lot of heavy lifting in his day-to-day. He was tall, possibly around 6"7 with tanned skin and rough and big hands. He wore a simple garment rolled at the sleeves that showed off his muscles. He is obviously my ideal man.

24th Apr, 2019 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mikok
(+)

Melodious Fighter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Melodious, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Melodious the Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,