Leovith the Prince

Leovith Prince - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Apr, 2019 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 826 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Apr, 2019 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Leovith
(+)

Leovith the Prince

Cambiar a espa?olI, I am Leovith and they gave me this name because my father wanted it that way. I am known as the prince because my people gave me that title.
I was born human because my parents were human.
I stand 5.9 feet tall with a muscular body. I have black hair, with blue eyes. My white skin and its pretty appearance, in general make me unique.
I see myself as one that follows fighters, magicians, and druids magic users. I want to achieve my parents' dream and honor them, I generally see alliances as good.
I intend to do my best to become the next King's Ruler. It must be known that I will fight to the end. Therefore, I now begin this path toward achieving my goals and objectives.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2019 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Leovith
(+)

Prince Leovith

A new abode has been acquired and I, Leovith the Prince, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

30th Apr, 2019 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Leovith
(+)

Leovith the Prince Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

They met in the town's taverna, wore fine clothes of their political office, while Leovith wore humble clothes, David was fixed on Leovith to see his aura of the future, desire to succeed and his handling of the word, was a cordial meeting full of common objects, feeling happy Leovith to find a friend with common interests, believes that David has hopes to see their interests achieved through Leovith.

30th Apr, 2019 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Leovith
(+)

Prince Leovith

Breath of life comes to Leovith the Prince. I, Leovith, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine sins, it is mine 1st falling from the duty I should have.

> TOPIC: Leovith the Prince

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,