Daniel Craig

Daniel Craig - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th May, 2019 - 10:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Daniel Craig Actor
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2010 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Daniel Craig

Daniel Craig

Now that you have seen the skills of the actor known as, "Daniel Craig" What is your review of their performance overall?

Daniel Craig
Daniel Craig (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2012 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Craig Daniel

Daniel Craig is one of the top hunks on the screen. I love to watch him in just about any film he's in. I hope he gets more roles that show his acting skills besides shoot em' ups.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2012 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Daniel Craig Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Craig brings 'complexity' to Bond

Oscar-winning director Sam Mendes says he would not have made the latest James Bond film Skyfall without Daniel Craig playing the MI6 agent because of the complexity the British actor has brought to the character. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2014 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Craig Daniel

Craig criticised for un-Bond-like appearance

HE'S got a new car, new girls and a new villain. But at the launch of the 24th Bond film overnight, all eyes were on Daniel Craig's fashion fail. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 5th May, 2019 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Craig Daniel

How Daniel Craig ruined James Bond. The granddaddy of super-spy films is now one of the most mediocre action series — and Daniel Craig is largely to blame for it. Source 7k.

5th May, 2019 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

Daniel Craig

That's super opinionated. I love Daniel Craig as James Bond, he fills the role in a way that previous Bonds didn't.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Daniel Craig

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,