Thorne Introduction

Thorne Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th May, 2019 - 1:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th May, 2019 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 10
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 1

Thorne Introduction

I live in the Netherlands, near the city of Eindhoven. I'm working as IT engineer and I'm interested in Role-playing Game Ruler of Kings II because I heard about it on facebook.

In my younger years I tabletop Role-playing Game almost every week and had great time with my closest Role-playing Game friends, sadly as you know time (& age) & love departed my hobbies. Moved to online Role-playing Game's (Skyrim, wow, Neverwinternights etc) but it lacked the human interaction that was so enjoyable during my younger years.
Also the 'online' feature that dragged you to the pc again and stay for hours locked to your screen is no more possible for me. So when I read about Role-playing Game Ruler of Kings II I was directly interested and wanted to become a new member of this new concept.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 20th Mar, 2019 - 5:34pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2019 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Introduction Thorne

Well met. So, ye be here fer Ruler of Kings II or as some may know it, "Ruler of Kings II". This custom Text Adventure can be played here: ROK II Role-playing Game Start. Questions about some feature of this most honorable establishment may be asked here, in thy Introduction.

Post Date: 9th May, 2019 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Premium Graced
[?] CPosts: 12
Flag Posts: 169
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.4%
[+] Gain: 474.48 FP
Charm: 4

Thorne Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome! I joined not too long ago to play ROKII also and have loved every minute of it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Apr, 2019 - 7:42pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Thorne Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,