Freigr the Fighter

Freigr Fighter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th May, 2019 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 833 Medieval Text Adventure
10th May, 2019 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Calibur
(+)

Freigr the Fighter

I, am Freigr as was the name of my great grandfather who was a legendary fighter to fought for the people. I am from a dwarven community with very little diversity outside of the occasional human or hobbit.

I stand 5' tall with a muscular body. I have blonde hair with big blue eyes. My tan skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows the soldiers path but revel in arcane mysteries. I want to find a path that will allow me to mix the martial and arcane arts by first starting the mercenary trade, hoping to find the answers to higher mysteries through the jobs I take. I generally view alliances as necessary as no one can accomplish greater things alone.

I intend to do garner a keep and found a community for those without purpose or a home. Together we will perfect the physical and arcane and allow me to create a following in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure!.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2019 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Calibur
(+)

Fighter Freigr

Advisor Description

Devlin and I met at a local tavern. He was well aware of my great grandfather's reputation as a savior of the people. He recognized a family resemblance and after a brief awkward introduction, we got to talking about the family and after a few drinks I told him of my story and how I came to the town. Since then, Devlin agreed to take me under his wing and give me guidance, and though he always urges me to join the local militia, he respects my decision to take on work for myself.

11th May, 2019 - 10:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Calibur
(+)

Freigr the Fighter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections On Your Mother

The Dream Whisperer whispers: "Freigr there is not time for sleep.... " As you move closer to her the esoteric woman begins to gently speak in a soft tone as one would when attempting to awaken someone that is sleeping. She says,

"Thou must ariseth forthwith, for it be thy destiny to wield the sword of the Ruler of Kings. Take thy book given thee by a wise man. In it willingly write the following… "Reflections On Your Mother" for it will be to thy favor."

You awake from sleep just as she says this. Your journal, instead of being where you left it is now laying by your side as it was the day before. As usual, you look around to see who put it there but there is no one to be found.

13th May, 2019 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Calibur
(+)

Fighter Freigr

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Freigr will abide there.

13th May, 2019 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Calibur
(+)

Fighter Freigr

I, Freigr the Fighter, was attacked by a Soldier and was victorious in combat.

13th May, 2019 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Calibur
(+)

Freigr the Fighter

The Resurrection of Freigr the Fighter. I, Freigr, have died but am alive again! Mine pursuit is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered crimes for the 1st time much to mine astounded. I am not in a freakish inspiration yet I have become it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2019 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Calibur
(+)

Freigr Fighter

I, Freigr the Fighter, was attacked by a Bully and was victorious in combat.

13th May, 2019 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Calibur
(+)

Freigr Fighter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Freigr the Fighter Lives!. It may be the 2nd time, but I shall conquer this adventure of life even if it be the one hundredth time!.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Freigr the Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,