Archturo the Swordsman

Archturo Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th May, 2019 - 1:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 834 Medieval Text Adventure
11th May, 2019 - 1:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo the Swordsman

I, am Archturo and I was given this name because of a bright star. I am known as the swordsman because I am very found with swords.

I was born a Human because my parents were humans too.

I stand 1,86m tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with big green eyes. My white skin and a regular but good appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters. I want to became famous by first starting a swordsmanship school. I generally view alliances as important.

I intend to do game and glory as a knight in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I am a calm and patience man, but don't try to hold me back on my aspirations. Thus, I now start this path towards fame and glory.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2019 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Swordsman Archturo

Reflections On Your Mother

Oh mother. So difficult to raise a man, with no husband, in a violent world like ours. But I know you did your best. And your best was sufficient to raise someone like me.

Strong, good looking, skillful, obstinate and, why not, greedy.

So different from yourself, mother! A simple woman, almost alone in a violent and male world, with probably many secret desires that no one will never know.

Only you mother could accomplished a fear like this, and you'll never be forgotten.

You always wanted to have raised a ruler, but that only the sands of time will tell, but I'll do my best to honor you.

11th May, 2019 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Adolph the Captain is the man who taught me to fight. He is the captain of a warriors division and my mother had an affair with him before she died. After her death, he started to train me as a soldier to incorporate in his own division.

As I grew up and wanted to experiment new things and to become a famous warrior, he let me go, not freely, for I had to work and fight innumerous battles by his side before allowed to follow my own steps.

But I am not following my own steps, as I recently discovered. Adolph's strong hand is always on my shoulders, as he is always looking for me to return to his division.

11th May, 2019 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Swordsman Archturo

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dog Rat. The Dog Rat attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dog Rat. Like my story?

11th May, 2019 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Swordsman Archturo

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

11th May, 2019 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo the Swordsman

Most beautiful lady of Archturo

She is not, and never will be, but inside my mind and dreams I call her princess. She is about 25 years old, 162 cm tal at most. White and soft skin. Skinny and gracious body, with curves kind of generous to her low weight. She has big rounded dark eyes, brown color maybe, always using a very light make-up.
She wears a transparent glasses that makes her look so intelectual and cute! Wich of course she might be.
Her voice is thin and soft, like a windpipe blowing in a calm day.
Her breasts are small but sturdy, not that I have never seen they, but when I look at her body makes me imagine how they are. Also, her belly seems to be a lake of sweet milk, ready to drown me if I had a chance.
Her bottom body, well, I never stopped to look at it well, because her angelic face is where my eyes get lost, but just like the rest of her, must be a sculpture.
Her feet, again never seen by me, must be a pair of two little peaches. Soft and succulent.

Although she is real and my eyes are lucky to bath with her beauty everyday, she's just a dream for me, a sweet daydream blessing, just as everything good in life I only dream of.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th May, 2019 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo Swordsman

No one shall lay low Archturo the Swordsman. I, Archturo, have died but am alive again! How can mine evils leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward bewildered in this adventure of life? It is mine lack of aspiration.

12th May, 2019 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
GuilhermeC
(+)

Archturo Swordsman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Today, my encounter with a Skeleton ended with me slaying the Skeleton.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Archturo the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,