[camp] Revenge - Page 47 of 55

post Amrynth retrieves his bow and takes cover - Page 47 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Mar, 2009 - 3:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 55 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (55) »
Closed
5th Mar, 2009 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge - Page 47

I will ensure the gm has all his gear with him. Panic makes it hard. But we are buy now. You sure you do not desire to poke some arrows into the riders? Though I bet you miss them laugh.gif.

No big deal...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2009 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

Revenge camp

Knowing that we are behind the riders I think that will help. We just do not know what is going on around the wagon. I do take it we hear the horses go riding past with the howling wolves.

5th Mar, 2009 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: Oh boy, Kalfie got hit. sad.gif He got 64 and I got 87. Hope the wound is not life-threatening.

5th Mar, 2009 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 47 Revenge camp

my battle rolls were poor so I am glad it was me not you Daphne. I have posted the rolls.

So any luck some of the bad guys get tagged.

edit I just reread sorry Daphne you are hit not I.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 5th Mar, 2009 - 8:31pm

6th Mar, 2009 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Revenge camp

OOC: Oh, I just reread it again. It is not a problem, Daphne is strong, she will make it! laugh.gif (I hope so!) *smile*

6th Mar, 2009 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge

Looks like four of you against those bandits and possibly some wolves. The DM isn't making us enter this battle I guess we're still coming down the mountain. Good luck!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2009 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

[camp] Revenge - Page 47

"By this black I could not tell whether you were friend or foe!" exclaimed Amrynth offering no console as it became apparent that his companions rode like a devil were after them because in fact, in a manner of speaking there were several. He looks to Daphne, "Are you still able, lass?".

Wanderer having her hands full with Daphne will not do. Is it wise that she remain?

"Hide, Daphne in the rocks, Wanderer.", Amrynth looks to Kalfie as he picks up his bow, gets behind the wagon and notches an arrow. "Ready a bow."

OOC: (Edit)
Amrynth retrieves his bow and takes cover behind the wagon and readies his short bow. He keeps his sword beside him leaning against the wagon (but not in the wagon as the horse may get spooked in the fray and take off on them). The rest of his gear is in the rocks away from him.

(I don't know if we were able to unharness the horse or not, I don't think so.)

Reconcile Edited: Tiphereth on 6th Mar, 2009 - 2:41pm

6th Mar, 2009 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 47

Amrynth retrieves his bow and takes cover behind the wagon and readies his short bow. He keeps his sword beside him leaning against the wagon (but not in the wagon as the horse may get spooked in the fray and take off on them). The rest of his gear is in the rocks away from him.

Wander is asked by Amrynth to Hide Daphne from the up coming foray.

Kalfie Grabs his two handed sword and Joins Amrynth. Bow at ready and his sword leaning near by for easy retrieval.

The draw horse will be untethered if need be cut free and tethered along with the other two mounts. Once the draw horse is freed the wagon will be tipped up to provide better protection if time permits.
end post.

I assume they are 5 minutes or less behind us. I did not see any numbers likely due to darkness.

> TOPIC: [camp] Revenge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,