[camp] Revenge - Page 48 of 55

OOC: I hope that we can come up from behind - Page 48 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Mar, 2009 - 4:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 55 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (55) »
Closed
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

[camp] Revenge - Page 48

OOC: Good post, but I don't think we have time to tip the wagon or even unharness the horse. If we can hear the sound of the bandits horses I estimate that we have about about 20 seconds if that if they are at full gallop.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2009 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Revenge camp

Amrynth retrieves his bow and takes cover behind the wagon and readies his short bow. He keeps his sword beside him leaning against the wagon (but not in the wagon as the horse may get spooked in the fray and take off on them). The rest of his gear is in the rocks away from him.

Wander is asked by Amrynth to Hide Daphne from the up coming foray.

Kalfie Grabs his two handed sword and Joins Amrynth. Bow at ready and his sword leaning near by for easy retrieval.

If the wagon become unavailable for protection Amrynth knows the next best position and they two will take that as long as they have room to fight.

Thomas and Crusher try to prepare for a rear attack on the group if they can manage it.

6th Mar, 2009 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge RPG PBP Medieval World

Thomas and Crusher try to prepare for a rear attack on the group if they can manage it.

I hope we can reach there before you guys are meat for the wolves.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2009 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

Page 48 Revenge camp

OOC: Good post Krakyn. Aye, I hope you can bring up the rear, that would indeed even the odds. We will need a lot of luck to survive this. As Wanderer and Daphne will be off to the side in the rocks perhaps they may be able to get the drop on the bandits. As for Kalfie and Amrynth though, they will be smack in the middle of the fight.

6th Mar, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Revenge camp

I had made some better rolls it would have been ok. I hope I can drop some before I pass.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2009 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

[camp] Revenge

OOC: Luck of the roll, eh? So, should I roll ahead of time again? Seemed to be easier for the GM the last time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2009 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge - Page 48

I think he is just reusing the same roll unless he asks for something again.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2009 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

[camp] Revenge World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 48

OOC: I hope that we can come up from behind then unaware that we are even there. Sounds like one id sown that leaves 5. IF we can kill their pets and kill them or keep any from reaching deaths mouth we will win this round big time.

> TOPIC: [camp] Revenge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,