[camp] Revenge - Page 49 of 55

Feeling the arrow ricochet off his armour, - Page 49 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 9th Mar, 2009 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 55 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (55) »
Closed
7th Mar, 2009 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge - Page 49

OOC You guys did good in the first round. Daphn only has one life point left so maybe she should stay away from fighting but then again with the amount of bandits and wolves you guys are going to be really out numbered so you need every hand. Either way I don't think were going to be there in time according to what the DM put.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2009 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

Revenge camp

Amrynth, hefts up his sword and leaps into the wagon, dropping his bow near his feet (within the wagon) seeing that he will not have time to notch an arrow before the melee will begin.

"Have at thee, ye motherless dogs!" he defiantly screams and awaits the onslaught.

Reconcile Edited: Tiphereth on 7th Mar, 2009 - 10:48pm

7th Mar, 2009 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: Even though Daphne is hurt, I want her to fight with every drop of strength she may have. Also I think one of us should take as hostage the bandit that fell with the arrow on his chest, the GM didn't say if he was dead.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2009 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

Page 49 Revenge camp

OOC: I think this battle may go heartless, we'll have to see what transpires.

8th Mar, 2009 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Revenge camp

OOC Daphne has the right spirit for war, go get those raiders! Just wondering, is wolf meat edible?

8th Mar, 2009 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge

ok then I will post we go hand to hand and Daphne if out of range uses arrows.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2009 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

[camp] Revenge - Page 49

OOC: Sounds good. Thanks Krakyn. Amrynth is going to make sure he's in wagon, just to have the advantage of some higher ground against the wolves. As I stated he'll drop his bow in the wagon after he gets in. If he has time he'll get his quiver off, but I doubt that he would, seems like every one is almost on top of him and Crusher.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2009 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

[camp] Revenge World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 49

Feeling the arrow ricochet off his armour, Amrynth says a silent prayer of thanks. He is now aware that the bandits are archers, but even though he is more of a target on the wagon he will not give up his advantage over the wolves.

Amrynth will continue to help Kalfie by hacking down at the wolves but should a bandit ride within striking range he will turn his attack on them.

> TOPIC: [camp] Revenge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,