[camp] Revenge - Page 50 of 55

OOC: Amyrnth has healing herbs if Daphne and - Page 50 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 10th Mar, 2009 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 55 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (55) »
Closed
9th Mar, 2009 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge - Page 50

I will post that and have Daphne switch to melee I guess. good luck all!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2009 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

Revenge camp

OOC: I am wondering how soon Crusher and Thomas can come into play. With Thomas having a bow and arrows mayhaps he can place a few arrows into the bandits from behind before they know we are there. Sounds like the wolves are getting creamed again. Hopefully wonderer gets a few more bandits off the horses now that she is not distracted by a wolf.

With Kalfie down I will have to post our next reaction if you all want to try or do something different.

9th Mar, 2009 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC We're only like on the third battle round and if I'm right its like one or to minutes of fighting. You know what, we should ask the DM if we can hear the sounds of you guys fighting below that will tell us how far we are.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2009 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

Page 50 Revenge camp

Amrynth growls as the arrow bites into his back, but seeing that Kalfie has fallen knows that he must slaughter the wolves before they make a meal of him. Enraged by pain and futility of the battle he makes his peace with his impending demise and continues to hack away at the wolves from the height of the wagon.

Given the choice between retaliating against the bandits and fighting the wolves, he chooses the latter. He will not let his fallen comrade be torn apart by the beasts.

10th Mar, 2009 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Revenge camp

OOC: We need a couple of us to distract these people while others take Kalfie and attends his wounds before is too late. Some of us have herbs that can surely help him. I am not sure if Daphne can help since she is wounded as well.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2009 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

[camp] Revenge

OOC: From what I can tell the wolves are gone and dead. This leaves Daphne and wanderer to take up their bows and see what they can do with the four bandits. Amrynth should be able to see to Kalfie as he lays there by the wagon.

With Thomas and Crusher making it down the mountain and heading back towards the wagon area can they make out or hear any sound of the fight?

What do the rest of you all think about the best path that lays before us?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2009 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge - Page 50

OOC What do we have to do to make sure Kalfie doesn't die, how much time we got?

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

[camp] Revenge World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 50

OOC: Amyrnth has healing herbs if Daphne and Wanderer use bows on the remaining bandits then we can have him jump down to help Kalfie. With Crusher and Thomas coming up from behind the bandits they are soon to be down. I have a feeling with the wolves out of the picture they will not stick around long and flee back towards death mouth. That is where Thomas and Crusher can have a shot with them.

> TOPIC: [camp] Revenge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,