[camp] Revenge - Page 51 of 55

Play by post you homage is most heart warming. - Page 51 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Mar, 2009 - 12:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 55 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 
Closed
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2009 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

[camp] Revenge - Page 51

OOC: Ah, I thought there were more wolves, yes, you're right KNToran, all the wolves seemed to have fallen in this case... (edit) I'll try and help Kalfie, but realistically he would send off a couple of arrows before administering his aid... And his herbs are in the rocks away from the wagon.

IC: (Disregard last post)

Amrynth growls as an arrow bites into his back, he can feel the warm sticky sensation of blood beneath his armour but there is little time to further consider the extent of the damage.

Without turning, Amrynth takes up his bow and instinctively leaps behind the cover of the wagon aside the fallen Kalfie. Staying low, he notches an arrow and quickly looks over Kalfie in an attempt to quickly discern the extent of his damage, all the while trying to ignore his own.

"Kalfie, are ye alive man?"

He awaits a response but the warrior remains motionless while he prepares to rise and take aim.

Reconcile Edited: Tiphereth on 10th Mar, 2009 - 2:49pm

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2009 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Revenge camp

Eye keep ye self alive my friend. Death is not so bad. I think you are right the wolves be gone.

10th Mar, 2009 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC Those are regular herbs or magical herbs. If he's unconcious how will herbs work. I want to know too if my character gets on 0.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2009 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

Page 51 Revenge camp

OOC: I hope that that post will either send the bandits running or finish them off completely.

10th Mar, 2009 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Revenge camp

ooc I think it just stanches the bleeding till you can get to the doctor. If I die be dang sure to take armor and gp and equipment it has to be done via the party order!

10th Mar, 2009 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge

OOC Oh like some kind of on the skin meds. That will probably just keep you alright for some time, but if you pas out I'll be sure to take your armor in your honor laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2009 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge
A Friend

[camp] Revenge - Page 51

As the bandit's retreat, Amrynth wastes little time running into the rocks and retrieving his gear, he lights a lantern beside Kalfie and prepares a poultice from his healing herbs which he applies to his wounds. Then he turns his attention to Daphne to see if his herbalist medicines can assist her as well.

After he has completed administering bandages and medicines, and is sure that Kalfie's bleeding is under control Amrynth will say, "Kalfie must be moved carefully into the wagon, and I'd be much obliged then, if one o'ye can remove this arrow from my back, then dab a bit of this concoction on the wound before ye apply the bandage."

OOC: GM - Please let me know how many doses of healing herbs are used in the process of healing any who might need them. I have specified Kalfie, Daphne, and himself, but Amrynth will treat anyone else that may benefit.

Reconcile Edited: Tiphereth on 11th Mar, 2009 - 2:25am

11th Mar, 2009 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Revenge World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 51

Play by post you homage is most heart warming. We will need to seek the doctor and I am out for rest and healing. I will be glad to help pay the bill for any in need.

+  « First of 55 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 

> TOPIC: [camp] Revenge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,